Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas beef meatball soup with barley recipe. To make mommas beef meatball soup with barley you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley :
- Use 2 of carrots chopped small dice.
- Use 1 stalk of celery chopped small dice.
- You need 1/2 of cooking onion chopped small dice.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth (bought or made).
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1/4 cup of bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together).
- You need 1 of ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste.
- You need 1 small of palm full of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Provide 1 of green onion diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pearl barley.
Instructions to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley :
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well.
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!
If you find this Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.