Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball soup recipe. To make meatball soup you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball soup :
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Take 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- Prepare 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
Instructions to make Meatball soup :
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release)
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version.
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup.
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup.
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy.
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies
- This will keep for 3 days.
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container.
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish.
If you find this Meatball soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.