Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas beef meatball soup with barley recipe. To cook mommas beef meatball soup with barley you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley :
- You need 2 of carrots chopped small dice.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped small dice.
- Take 1/2 of cooking onion chopped small dice.
- Take 2 cup of chicken broth (bought or made).
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together).
- Use 1 of ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste.
- You need 1 small of palm full of Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of green onion diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of pearl barley.
Instructions to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley :
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well.
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!
If you find this Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.