Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pan-seared pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan-seared pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-seared pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-seared pork chops recipe. To cook pan-seared pork chops you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan-seared pork chops :
- Take 2 of thin cut pork chops.
- Use 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of grapeseed or olive oil.
Instructions to make Pan-seared pork chops :
- Mic together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar.
- Pour over 2 thin cut pork chops and let marinade for a few minutes or longer
- In a pan, add oil and turn flame to about medium high
- When oil is hot, pan sear chops for two minutes on each side, or until slightly blackened.
- *note** I served mine with sliced onion sauteed in butter and brown sugar and mashed sweet potato.
If you find this Pan-seared pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.