Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. To make instapot roasted tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup :
- You need of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Use of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Provide of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Get of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Take of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- You need of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Prepare of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Get of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- You need of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- Prepare of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- You need of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Provide of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Take of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Instructions to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup :
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes.
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT).
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute.
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful.
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully.
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat.
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.