Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect The best sweet potato pie with pecan topping recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The best sweet potato pie with pecan topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The best sweet potato pie with pecan topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best sweet potato pie with pecan topping recipe. You can cook the best sweet potato pie with pecan topping using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The best sweet potato pie with pecan topping :
- You need 4 of med to large sweet potatoes cleaned.
- Provide of Coconut oil to rub on potatos.
- You need 2 (9 inch) of organic frozen pie shells such as wholly wholesome.
- Provide of Extra Cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling in crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar no substitutes.
- You need 1 stick of good quality softened butter not margarine.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of A.P. flour.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, allspice,cloves and salt.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk or half and half.
- Take of Pecan topping**.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Alagar syrup or dark corn syrup.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of good quality butter melted not margarine.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coarsely chopped pecans.
Instructions to make The best sweet potato pie with pecan topping :
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees and coat sweet potatoes with a little coconut oil and pierce each potato a couple of times with a fork. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 1 hour or till you can easily pierce with a fork. Then let cool and remove skin
- Mash and Whip sweet potatoes and and rinse beaters a couple of times in between beating and then continue to beat all remaining filling ingredients in except for the pecan topping and mix well.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar in bottoms of each pie shell and fill with sweet potato mix.
- While pies are baking mix up topping and set aside
- Place pies on a baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes and then turn down temp to 325 degrees and bake for 50 minutes then drop a border of peacan mixture around pies and finish baking for about 20 to 25 minutes till their are done
- Let cool completely and refrigerate till ready to serve and top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- This is everything I use 😉
- And this is the whipped topping I use
If you find this The best sweet potato pie with pecan topping recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.