Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet potato curry pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato curry pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry pie recipe. You can have sweet potato curry pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato curry pie :
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of onion, minced.
- Provide 1 of habenero (or other chili pepper), minced.
- Provide 16 oz of cubed sweet potato.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 cup of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Take 5 oz of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough (Sweet Hawaiian, if you can find it!).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Sweet potato curry pie :
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté minced onion, garlic, and chili for 2-3 mins over medium-high heat
- Stir in the spices and cook for another 2-3 mins
- Add chicken broth and vegetables. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 mins or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cooked chicken.
- Taste test! Add salt or more spices if needed. If you’d like the sauce thicker, add some tapioca starch. If you’d like it thinner, add more chicken broth or water.
- Spoon into a casserole dish (or if you’re feeling fancy, into four individual croquettes). Cover with the unrolled (but intact) Pillsbury crescent roll dough. This works especially well if you use an oval-shaped casserole dish, otherwise you may need to rearrange a bit. If you’re using individual croquettes, two triangles per croquette works well.
- Beat egg with milk and brush onto crust. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown, and serve!
If you find this Sweet potato curry pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.