Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream recipe. To cook pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream :
- Use 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need of Dipping Mixture.
- Get 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get of Crusting Mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarse dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 3/4 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use of Baked sweet potatoes with maple-jalapeno sour cream.
- Get 4 of sweet potatoes, scrubbed & dried.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- Take 2 tsp of jalapeno, seeded, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1 of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tabasco, to taste.
- Provide 1 of crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1 of sliced scallions.
Steps to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream :
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Prep chicken breasts by halving & pounding. Meanwhile, rub scrubbed, dried sweet potatoes with oil & salt. Bake in oven directly on rack for 40-45 minutes or until soft when pierced. Combine all topping ingredients & chill.
- Whisk egg whites, cornstarch & lemon juice in shallow dish for dipping mixture.
- Add pecans, herbs & spices to the crusting mixture.
- Dip & crust chicken, then air-dry on rack 20-30 minutes.
- Saute chicken in olive oil until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Flip chicken, then transfer to oven. Roast 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find this Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.