Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe. To cook oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes :
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 small of sweet peppers.
- Use 1 medium of red onion.
- Take 6 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 3 medium of sweet potatoes.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 4 slice of salmon fillet.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes :
- pre-heat oven on gas mark 4
- wash sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes
- slice onion, sweet peppers in thin slices or however you prefer removing the bulb and seeds from awe peppers
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside with the peppers and onion
- wash salmon fillets and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, onion, sweet peppers, tomatoes and olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- trasfer seasoned fish with all the ingredients in an oven dish and place in oven
- peel potatoes, cut roughly into big cubes, wash and transfer into a pot. add water salt, butter and remaining black pepper then place on the stove and cook till ready
- check your fish and make sure it's not sticking to the dish. half way through cooking flip the salmon upside down. it should take around 45 mins to an hour to cook depending on your oven
- check your potatoes. when ready turn off and drain.
- when fish ready turn off oven, take out, plate up and enjoy
If you find this Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.